- Visit Tip of Borneo
- Witness South China Sea and Sulu Sea
- Stargazing Activity
- Snorkelling Session
- Lighthouse Island
- Bioluminescence "Blue Tears"
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Situated only 3 hours from Kota Kinabalu, Kudat is the perfect getaway for adventurers and nature lovers to escape from the hustle and bustle of KK city life. Witness the extraordinary encounter of both South China Sea and Sulu Sea from the Tip of Borneo. Snorkel into the pristine waters of Kudat and explore the magnificent plethora of vibrant and colourful marine life such as coral reefs, clownfish, rainbow fish, jelly fish and starfish.
Blessed with less light pollution, Kudat is the perfect place for stargazing or just chilling around. At nighttime, embrace the clear sky splattered with glimmering stars along the Milky Way and walk along the beach filled with the scenes of bioluminescent “Blue Tears” as you make your way back to the lodge.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Extra clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary requests e.g. vegetarian. However, we do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.