[Combo] Kokol Hill + Mengkabong River
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
Kokol Hill, elevating at a height of 800m, is one of the best spot that offers you a mind-blowing view of Kota Kinabalu City, Mount Kinabalu, South China Sea, TARP Islands and many more. Adrenaline-junkies could also treat themselves to their in-house rides, such as, paragliding or ATV ride, to get a more breathtaking view of Kota Kinabalu and deeper exploration of Sabah’s largest terrestrial park, Crocker Range.
After a fun day in Kokol Hill, relax on top of a river cruise and witness the sun disappears below the horizon. Be immersed with the sight of summer Christmas tree coming from the twinkling lights of fireflies flying above Mengkabong river.
- Kokol Hill
- Majestic Sight of Mount Kinabalu
- Mengkabong River
- Sunset River Cruise
- Fireflies Sighting
DAY 1Kokol Hill / Mengkabong River Cruise
- Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and proceed to Kokol Hill
Upon arrival, taste the local cuisine of Sabah
After lunch, take a walk to observe the surrounding nature or try on their big swing
Optional: Experience ATV ride & tandem paragliding
Proceed to Mengkabong River
Upon arrival at Mengkabong River, you will be welcomed by a spread of light refreshments
Visit fish farm and participate in crab catching as well as many other beach fun activities (with kite and bubble)
Dinner will be served at the jetty
End your day with a cruise ride to witness sunset and firefly sightings
Transfer back to your respective hotel
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Comfortable shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers or short pants
Things You Should Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Insect Repellent
- Umbrella / Raincoat
Things You Should Know
- Add ons - Paragliding and ATV ride are available with extra charges.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.