- Visit Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Experience Different Ethnic Groups of Sabah
- River Cruise
- Tempasuk River & Rampayan River
- Birds & Other Wildlife Sightings
- Firefly Sightings
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Mari Mari Cultural Village serves as a museum preserving Borneo's ethnic culture and also shares knowledge on the history, culture, and tradition of Borneo, Sabah. The Village features 5 different ethnic tribes in one village.
Walk along the Kawa Kawa River located about 112km northeast of Kota Kinabalu surrounded by paddy fields and mangrove forests. Enjoy breathtaking scenery during the Kawa Kawa River Cruise and you can explore Sabah's natural wildlife such as the spotting Proboscis Monkeys and Hornbills. You might even get a glimpse of the long-tailed macaques, water buffaloes, river otters, and silvered leaf monkeys.
Don't miss out the amazing sunset view from Nanamun Beach. You will be wowed by thousands of fireflies lighting up the Kawa-Kawa riverside while heading back to the river for a second round.
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers
Things You Should Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / cap)
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know
- Binoculars are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated
Important Things to Notes
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.