- Boat snorkelling activities accompanied by a guide
- Relax and bask in the sunshine at one of the TARP Islands
- Witness beautiful coral reefs and marine life
- Unique catamaran fun boat ride
- Have a scrumptious lunch at the tropical island
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Hop onto the vibrant-coloured Seatango fun boat with refreshment provided onboard
Slip into the ocean and witness the exotic marine life underwater
Up your game by jumping off the boat
Lunch on a tropical island with beautiful surrounding beach view
Experience the stunning islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP Islands) in a different and fun way through a snorkel mask! Led by a local dive guide with two boat snorkeling sessions, explore the underwater playground of the marine life that inhabit South China Sea. You will also get some relaxing time on the nearby island's golden beach.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby or if you have arranged your own transportation, you must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Island & Cruises Office
- Address: The Marina Clubhouse Sutera Harbour, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)
- Jellyfish season occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. While jellyfish are usually harmless, but be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- There are no lockers available on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and valuable items. It is highly recommended to not bring any valuables.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.