Kota Kinabalu City
- Discover Marine Life on an Underwater Scooter
- Excellent for Non-Swimmer
- Fully Guided Activity
Select Ticket Option and Local Supplier
Please select your ticket option and preferred local supplier to get your ticket from.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Drinking water
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Signing of the liability release form is required for all participants.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables and, itineraries should condition beyond our control render it necessary.
- For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guests will be charged as a replacement cost.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.