- Discover Marine Life on an Underwater Scooter
- Excellent for Non-Swimmer
- Fully Guided Activity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Suitable for non-diver and non-swimmer, Scuba Doo is a simple, fun, and safe underwater scooter that lets you discover the mesmerising and colourful coral gardens and marine life. No experience in Scuba-Doo-ing? Fret not! Our experienced guide will accompany you throughout the journey to make sure you have a smooth and pleasant ride. For glasses wearers, spot on those marine friends while still wearing your glasses or contact lenses throughout the adventure. Just let go of that mask, mouthpiece and heavyweight belt, and you are set to go to the underwater world!
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Drinking water
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Signing of the liability release form is required for all participants.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables and, itineraries should condition beyond our control render it necessary.
- For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guests will be charged as a replacement cost.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.