Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
Join In Group
3 - 6 Hours
The Korean Club Restaurant (4, Jalan Aru, Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah).
- Visit famous places around Sabah: Tanjung Aru Beach, Tuaran, or Kiulu River
- Learn how to stand up paddle while enjoying the gorgeous scenery
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities, including kayak boat, paddle, etc.
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and beverages will not be served during the activity
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Drinking Water, Meals as Stated
Complimentary Photo (taken by the guide), All Stand Up Paddling Gears Rental
Paddle Board Guide
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned
- Complimentary photo taking by the guide
Learn how to Stand Up Paddle (SUP) at some of the most beautiful and exciting places in the Land Below the Wind. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the sunset at Tanjung Aru Beach, get in touch with nature at the mangrove in Tuaran, or feel your adrenaline pumping as you travel down the rapids at Kiulu River—all while experiencing the joy and exhilaration of stand up paddling!
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Extra clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed with this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Your tour operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along an SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.