- Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House) (Pitstop for few photos or enter at your own expenses)
- 3D Wonders Museum (Optional)
- Nabalu Market
- Kinabalu National Park - Malaysia’s 1st UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Desa Cow Farm
- Only a maximum of 100 visitors at one time are allowed to enter Kinabalu Park. Waiting time might be required in the event that the attraction is full.
- RMCO Opening hours: Kinabalu Park 8:00AM - 3:00PM.
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take body temperature before entering the parks.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Entry to Kinabalu Park via personal or company vehicles are not allowed. It is compulsory to use the Sabah Parks' official vehicle (KOKTAS) for any transfers within Kinabalu Park. Do expect a longer waiting time due to limited vehicles available.
- Most stalls at Nabalu handicraft markets and Nabalu viewing platform are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Desa Dairy Farm is temporarily closed until further notice. Your supplier might arrange for another alternative attractions in Kundasang.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Spark your imagination with a visit to the Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House), the first of its kind in South East Asia! The journey will also bring you to the famous Kinabalu National Park to enjoy a blissful nature walk through the jungle and explore Borneo’s diverse plant species at the Botanical Gardens. Wrap up the cooling day with a visit to Sabah’s “Little New Zealand” - the Desa Cow Farm, where friesian cows roam free on 199-hectares of green pastures in Kundasang!
- Rates are shown on a Per Person basis.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Get up close and add a personal touch to the experience by bottle and grass feeding calves, an activity families will surely enjoy (at own expenses).
- You may opt to enter the Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House) and 3D Museum (located beside Rumah Terbalik). Entrance fees are at your own expenses.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.