- 2-hour luxurious cruise riding along the TARP Islands & Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Set dinner
- Evening breeze with a sunset view overlooking Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Live band performance
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
What to Expect
Show your printed or mobile voucher at the registration counter.
At 4:50PM, board onto the luxurious catamaran, North Borneo Cruise.
Witness the spectacular sunset in blaze orange sweeping across the sky.
Before heading back to the mainland, enjoy the night view aglow with bright city lights.
The capital of Sabah, surrounded by forested mountain range and sun-dappled coastline, is best admired from the water of the South China Sea. Get a feel of Kota Kinabalu’s stunning sea-side position on a spacious catamaran fondly named ‘Luna’ of North Borneo Cruises. Be mesmerised by the captivating view of sunset as you cruise near the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and along the Kota Kinabalu waterfront, while you indulge in an exclusive set dinner. Finally, add a final touch to your perfect getaway on the sea with the entertainment of a live band performance.
Driving to the jetty on your own? Or wish to board the night cruise? Check this page to purchase Sunset or Night dinner cruise admission tickets only.
Special Note on Post Covid-19 Measures. North Borneo Cruises crews care about your health and wellbeing. We are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you have an amazing cruising experience with us without having to compromise your safety and health. Please refer to the health and safety precautionary measures below.
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- We only allow a maximum of 50 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- You are required to fill up Health Declaration Form and declare your travel history in the last 14 days. Your temperature will also be taken before boarding the cruise.
- Your seat will be allocated according to safe distancing guidelines.
- Set dinner will only be served individually once you are onboard to avoid food contamination.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every session.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Please bring your passport/MYKAD number for registration
- Additional high season surcharge are applicable for public holidays and eve of public holidays
- Guests are to arrive at least 30 minutes prior departure at Sutera Marina Jetty
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard the cruise.
- Consumption of drugs or conducting any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- In the event that you need to change your travel date, kindly inform us with a valid supporting document at least 2-3 days before the activity. Last minute requests will incur a postponement fee.
- Child rate is applicable for children between 3-11 years old
- Infants between 0-2 years old are free of charge. No seats will be allocated for infants.
- Children must be supervised by the carer at all times. The crew and attendants will not be liable for them.
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby or if you have arranged your own transportation, you must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)