- 2-hour luxurious cruise riding along the TARP Islands & Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Served buffet dinner
- Evening breeze with a sunset view overlooking Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Live band performance
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures (COVID-19)
- We only allow a maximum of 80 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- Only Fully Vaccinated Individuals with Low Risk Digital Certificate are allowed onboard.
- Passengers are to observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines for Queue during Registration and Boarding. For group bookings, only one (1) representative from the group is allowed to approach the counter.
- All ages are allowed onboard.
- Seating Allocation:
- Tables and seats are allocated onboard the cruise. Table seating arrangement will follow the safe distancing guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
- Same group / family to be allocated in same table.
- For couples who wish to have guaranteed private table by the window, surcharges of MYR150/table will apply.
- Restaurant Area:
- Sanitise Hands before Entering the Restaurant area
- Open Buffet Dinner - Self Service Concept
- Dispose Your Used Napkins at a Designated Area
- All Crew will be Wearing Mask and Gloves and Maintain a Certain Distance
- Passengers are to observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines from Other Guests in General Area.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every cruise session.
- North Borneo Cruises is providing served buffet-style dinner. All food & beverages are prepared in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Ministry of Health.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
At 5:00PM, board onto the luxurious catamaran, North Borneo Cruise.
Witness the spectacular sunset in blaze orange sweeping across the sky.
Before heading back to the mainland, enjoy the night view aglow with bright city lights.
The capital of Sabah, surrounded by forested mountain range and sun-dappled coastline, is best admired from the water of the South China Sea. Get a feel of Kota Kinabalu’s stunning sea-side position on a spacious catamaran fondly named ‘Luna’ of North Borneo Cruises. Be mesmerised by the captivating view of sunset as you cruise near the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and along the Kota Kinabalu waterfront, while you indulge in an exclusive served-buffet dinner. Finally, add a final touch to your perfect getaway on the sea with the entertainment of a live band performance.
Driving to the jetty on your own? Or wish to board the night cruise? Check this page to purchase Sunset or Night dinner cruise admission tickets only.
Special Note on Post Covid-19 Measures. North Borneo Cruises crews care about your health and wellbeing. We are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you have an amazing cruising experience with us without having to compromise your safety and health. Please refer to the health and safety precautionary measures below.
How To Use My Ticket
- Cruise Session: 5:30PM - 7:30PM (Sunset Dinner Cruise ) & 7:45PM - 9:45PM (KK City Night Dinner Cruise)
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- For guests who purchase tickets with transfer, you will be picked up from your KK city hotel lobby 45 mins to 1 hour before the cruising time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- Watch the video here to see the shortest walking route to North Borneo Cruises registration counter.
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your KK city hotel lobby.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- There are several table arrangement types onboard the cruise, and your seat will be allocated accordingly.
- A surcharge of MYR150/table will apply if you wish to reserve a table by the window (guaranteed seat near window). Please check with SabahTravel Customer Service for availability.
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Please bring your passport/MYKAD number for registration
- Additional high season surcharge are applicable for public holidays and eve of public holidays
- Guests are required to arrive at least 30 minutes prior departure at Sutera Marina Jetty
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard the cruise.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks are available for purchase on board.
- Consumption of drugs or conducting any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- In the event that you need to change your travel date, kindly inform us with a valid supporting document at least 2-3 days before the activity. Last minute requests will incur a postponement fee (subject to North Borneo Cruise terms & conditions).
- It is possible that due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that itinerary or routings could be changed. Arrangements of the similar standard will be substituted, should it occur. However no refunds will be available. North Borneo Cruises reserves the right to make changes to travel arrangements at any time without compensation. All prices quoted in the website are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as currency fluctuations, increase in transport costs, hotel rates, government tax etc.
- Child rate is applicable for children between 3-11 years old
- Infant rate is applicable for infants between 0-2 years old.
- Children must be supervised by the carer at all times. The crew and attendants will not be liable for them.