- Choice of Sunset Dinner Cruise (5:30PM - 7:30PM) or KK City Waterfront Night Cruise (8:00PM - 9:30PM) session.
Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 2-hour luxurious cruise ride with international buffet dinner and live entertainment on board
- Marvel at the mesmerizing sights of nearby islands and the dazzling city night lights as you cruise along the South China Sea
- Breathtaking sunset view from the sea
KK City Waterfront Night Cruise
- 1.5-hour luxurious cruise along TARP islands & KK City Waterfront
- Feel the night breeze while enjoying the vibrant city views
- Unmatched perspectives of the city from three stunning viewing decks
- Exciting onboard entertainment from the live band
- Light refreshments and free-flow coffee, tea, cordial juice and drinking water
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
(Sunset Dinner Cruise) Enjoy a sumptuous dinner once you are onboard.
[Sunset Dinner Cruise] Kam Heong Crab
[KK City Waterfront Night Cruise] Light refreshments available throughout the night to keep your energy up and your taste buds satisfied.
Sit back and relax as you enjoy your meal while indulging in the beautiful view.
Listen to the beautiful music from the live band as you enjoy your meal.
Board this spacious 1.5 to 2-hour cruise and venture into the open sea. Discover beautiful surrounding islands and the twinkling city night lights at sunset or at night.
[Sunset Dinner Cruise] Walk around the ship for a stunning view of the South China Sea. Remember to take plenty of photos!
[Sunset Dinner Cruise] See the city in a new perspective at sunset from the Waterfront.
[Sunset Dinner Cruise] Get the front-seat view of Sabah's majestic sunset.
[KK City Waterfront Night Cruise] Enjoy the waterfront from an exclusive perspective on the cruise.
[KK City Waterfront Night Cruise] Take stunning photos from the three viewing decks.
End the night on a high with the live band and a special performance.
The capital of Sabah, surrounded by mountain range and sun-dappled coastline, is best admired from the water of the South China Sea. Board on a 2-hour cruise ride to get a feel of Kota Kinabalu’s stunning sea-side on a spacious 28 feet catamaran named ‘Luna’. Watch the video here to see the short scenic walking route to North Borneo Cruises registration counter.
Sunset Dinner Cruise. You will be welcomed by a warm glow of sunset as you pass the island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and city waterfront while indulging in a luxurious dinner. The scenic route and delicious dinner will also be accompanied by melodious live band performance to finish your perfect getaway.
KK City Waterfront Night Cruise. Get ready to be amazed by Kota Kinabalu's view at night. Hop on and enjoy the luxurious cruise along the beautiful Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and the Waterfront area. See the city in a new perspective from the three viewing decks and take stunning photos with your family and friends. As the night unfolds, head to the dance floor and dance along to the music by the live band.
For an added exclusivity, the VIP Room with a capacity of 20-25 pax, boasting the best front view equipped with karaoke system, can be booked in advance to keep you away from the crowd and maximise your absolute pleasant experience.
Special Note on Post Covid-19 Measures. North Borneo Cruises crews care about your health and wellbeing. We are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you have an amazing cruising experience with us without having to compromise your safety and health. Please refer to the health and safety precautionary measures.
How To Use My Ticket
- Cruise Session: 5:30PM - 7:30PM (Sunset Dinner Cruise) & 8:00PM - 9:30PM (KK City Waterfront Night Cruise)
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- For guests who purchase tickets with transfer, you will be picked up from your KK city hotel lobby 45 mins to 1 hour before the cruising time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- Watch the video here to see the short scenic walking route to North Borneo Cruises registration counter.
- Find Us on Google Maps
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your KK city hotel lobby.
- (Optional) Return Hotel Transfers within KK City at RM30/pax.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)
- Kindly note that all rates shown are subject to change without prior notice.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- All guest particulars must be submitted at least 48 HOURS prior cruising date.
- Postponement Fee of RM 50/person applies for any rescheduling of booking within 3 days of travel date.
- All seats will be assigned automatically. If you wish to choose a table type, you may reserve a table for a small surcharge. Please check with SabahTravel Customer Service for availability.
- Window Table: RM75/pax (min 2 pax)
- Round Table: RM50/pax (min 2 pax)
- High Stool Table: RM50/pax
- View Seating Layout
- Additional Peak Season surcharges for the following Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays (All Market & Sessions):
- 1 Jan [Sun] (New Year's Day)
- 2 Jan [Mon] (New Year Holiday)
- 21 Jan [Sat] (Chinese New Year)
- 22 Jan [Sun] (Chinese New Year)
- 23 Jan [Mon] (Chinese New Year Holiday)
- 24 Jan [Tue] (Chinese New Year Holiday)
- 7 Apr [Fri] (Good Friday)
- 22 Apr [Sat] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri)
- 23 Apr [Sun] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday)
- 24 Apr [Mon] (Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday)
- 1 May [Mon] (Labour Day)
- 4 May [Thu] (Wesak Day)
- 30 May [Tue] (Harvest Festival)
- 31 May [Wed] (Harvest Festival Holiday)
- 5 Jun [Mon] (Agong's Birthday)
- 29 Jun [Thu] (Hari Raya Haji)
- 19 Jul [Wed] (Awal Muharram)
- 31 Aug [Thu] (Merdeka Day)
- 16 Sep [Sat] (Malaysia Day)
- 28 Sep [Thu] (Prophet Muhammad's Birthday)
- 7 Oct [Sat] (Sabah Governor's Birthday)
- 12 Nov [Sun] (Deepavali)
- 13 Nov [Mon] (Deepavali Holiday)
- 24 Dec [Sun] (Christmas Eve)
- 25 Dec [Mon] (Christmas Day)
- 31 Dec [Sun] (New Year's eve)
- 01 Jan 2024 [Mon] (New Year)
- Adult = Additional RM50
- Child = Additional RM30
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Please bring your passport/MYKAD number for registration.
- Additional high season surcharge are applicable for public holidays and eve of public holidays
- Guests are required to arrive at least 30 minutes prior departure at Sutera Marina Jetty.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard the cruise.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks are available for purchase on board.
- Consumption of drugs or conducting any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Due to dim lights, please mind your step when walking along the jetty at night.
- Smoking is strictly limited to the designated area outside the restaurant. Please do not throw cigarette butts, matches, or cigar ends over the side of the ship.
- Please pay attention to the safety briefing and announcements made by the crew for a seamless cruise experience.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- In the event that you need to change your travel date, kindly inform us with a valid supporting document at least 2-3 days before the activity. Last-minute requests will incur a postponement fee (subject to North Borneo Cruise terms & conditions).
- It is possible that due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that itinerary or routings could be changed. Arrangements of the similar standard will be substituted, should it occur. However no refunds will be available. North Borneo Cruises reserves the right to make changes to travel arrangements at any time without compensation. All prices quoted in the website are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as currency fluctuations, increase in transport costs, hotel rates, government tax etc.
- Child rate is applicable for children between 3-11 years old
- Infant rate is applicable for infants between 0-2 years old.
- Children must be supervised by the carer at all times. The crew and attendants will not be liable for them.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.