- Enjoy a relaxing time at Dreamer’s Island in KK
- Swim and snorkel at the crystal-clear water
- See interesting marine life
- Play in the ocean with exciting water sports
- Snorkelling Equipment included
- Return Boat Transfer Included
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Prepare to embark on an unforgettable adventure at Dreamer's Island! Located just an hour's boat ride from Kota Kinabalu city, you will immerse yourself in a blissful tropical paradise by exploring the wonderous ocean and thrilling water activities that will have your heart racing and your spirit racing soaring.
Snorkel into the waters of Sabah and prepare to be amazed by the vibrant marine biodiversity, bursting with rainbows of aquatic creatures. You may even spot a turtle swimming past if luck is on your side!
After an exhilarating hour of snorkelling, take a well-deserved break and unwind on the serene island, where you can revel in the cool, refreshing breeze while relaxing on the picturesque white sandy beach. And when you are ready to play in the water again, enjoy kayaking and paddleboarding while indulging in the stunning surrounding views.
Add even more excitement to your already thrilling adventure with additional water sport activity. Choose between sea walking or parasailing and experience fun like never before.
Don't miss out on this action-packed adventure that will leave you with unforgettable memories.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserve the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/ fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Harming of coral or marine life is strictly prohibited.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.