- Snorkeling Session at Dreamer's Island
- Marine Life Sightings
- Snorkelling Equipment included
- Return Boat Transfer Included
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
With just an hour's boat ride from Kota Kinabalu city, you will be able to experience the adventurous, fun-filled, action-packed water activities! Slip into the waters of Sabah and discover colourful and healthy marine biodiversity with abundant aquatic creatures. You may even spot a turtle swimming past if luck is on your side! After a pleasant long hour of snorkelling, rest and enjoy the cool breeze of the island along the white sandy beach.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserve the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/ fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Harming of coral or marine life is strictly prohibited.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.