Borneo Eagle Resort
1 Restaurant & 2 Bars
Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, MalaysiaView map
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (100.0km)
Overview of Borneo Eagle Resort
Surrounded by lush jungles and golden beaches, Borneo Eagle Resort is nothing short of a Bornean paradise. The resort boasts luxurious villas together with pool and spa facilities guests can use to relax and re-energise. Because the resorts are also within close distance to the rainforest, take a walk, unwind to the sounds of Mother Nature and forget about your worries for awhile.
Room and Facilities
Borneo Eagle Resort villas are built with one bedroom each, all with a wonderful view of the South China Sea. Guests can also choose to engage with the many activities on offer at the resort or even to simply wind down with a relaxing massage.
Food and Beverages
The Eagles Nest
A restaurant offering only the best with the freshest ingredients, The Eagles Nest serves Western and Asian style cuisines with a refined twist. With the restaurant's commitment to serving fresh ingredients, the restaurant buys their ingredients straight from the market thus the menu changes according to its availability or season.
The Landing Bar
Couples looking for a romantic night out should consider The Landing Bar. Decorated in an ethnic style with a modern twist, guests can enjoy a drink while admiring the glorious view of Mount Kinabalu.
The Sand Bar
Bestowed with a clear view of the South China Sea, guests can quench their thirst with a freshening cocktail while indulging in some light poolside snacks. End the day watching the sun set behind the horizon, with the sky turning a myriad of colours.
Food and Beverages
Fees & Charges
Select your stay date
Please select the time period of your stay.
Select Room Option and Local Operator
Please select your room option and preferred local operator to help with your booking.
- Minimum of 3-nights stay is required
- All rates displayed are per room, per night and quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is inclusive for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily 3-course Set Dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily pre-dinner cocktail
- Return speed boat transfers to / from Kuala Penyu jetty to resort
- Free unlimited use of non-motorized watercraft
- Free usage of portable MyFi
- 1(one) 60-minutes signature / traditional massage per stay
- Mini bar, replenished once daily (soft drinks and beer only)
- Complimentary welcome gift
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian, Sabah Park and Conservation Fees
- Please read "Boat Transfer" for Boat Transfer terms and conditions
Third Person with extra bed and breakfast
- Third Person sharing room (Extra Bed) is chargeable as below:
- Adult above 11 years old: Additional MYR 1,530 per pax
- Children 6 till 11 years old : Additional MYR 765 per pax
- Children 5 years old and below: Free of Charge
- Chargeable extra person is entitled for
- 1 rollaway bed
- Daily breakfast
- Daily dinner (children's menu available) with non-alcoholic beverages
- Return scheduled boat transfer, while sharing with parents
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.