Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Overview of Hotel Grandis
Hotel Grandis is located within the Suria Sabah shopping mall, so guests need only walk out the hotel lobby to get their shopping spree done. The hotel is also located at the heart of the city, which is where a lot of local delicacies and happenings are at. Take a 10-minute walk to Gaya Street to experience the vibe of the Sunday market or visit Australia Lane to experience the city's growing cafe and art scene.
Room & Facilities
Hotel Grandis offers a range of rooms for guests to choose from. Each room is provided with amenities for a comfortable stay. Guests will also be able to enjoy the sunset setting behind the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park islands as some rooms have stunning views of the South China Sea.
Meeting & Events
We have two function rooms and one boardroom to cater from meticulous meetings and informative seminars to private functions. Our dedicated Sales team can be contacted for meeting packages inquiries that caters to your every need. Here at Hotel Grandis, any special occasion of yours, is our main event.
Food & Beverages
Dining at the Rosea Cafe will truly excite your tastebuds. The restaurant offers a buffet selection of dishes for guests to choose to their heart's content, mostly made by chefs in the open kitchens. If preferred, guests can also order from their a la carte menu.
Located at 1st Floor, Opens Daily from 6.00am to 11.00pm
Sky Blu Bar
Frequented by both international visitors and locals alike, the Sky Blu Bar sets the atmosphere for guests to enjoy themselves. With a range of dishes and drinks to choose from, the incredible view of the South China Sea gives guests an unforgettable sunset experience.
Located at Rooftop (R), Opens Daily from 11.00am till midnight
Equipped with comfortable chairs and a relaxing ambience, guests will be transported into a space of calmness. Enjoy a late night drink with good friends, hold business meetings without any distractions or just come over and unwind from a stressful day over a chilled beverage.
Located at 1st Floor, Opens Daily from 10am to 12am
Drop by for a visit at the Deli Corner to taste some of Kota Kinabalu's finest pastries. Chef Chee and his pastry team will surprise you with their amazing creations ranging from cakes to macarons. There is also added convenience where guests can order straight from their rooms or enjoy them in the comforts of the Piano Lounge.
Opens Daily from 10.00am to 12.00am
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Min. 2 nights stay entitled for one complimentary dinner for 2.
- High season surcharge is applicable at MYR 130 per room per night.
Third person with extra bed and breakfast
- Third Person sharing room (extra bed with Breakfast) is chargeable at MYR 145 per rollaway bed per night.
- Additional breakfast is chargeable at MYR 55 for adult and MYR 25 for children aged 6 - 12 years old.
- Children below 12 years old stay free when sharing room with their parents and complying with bedding configuration of the guest room.