- Gaya Street Sunday Market (1.4 Km / 10 mins walk)
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall (210 m / 3 mins walk)
- Jesselton Duty Free Mall (0.04 Km / 4 mins walk)
- Jesselton Pier ( 1.2 Km / 5 mins walk)
- Signal Hill (750 m / 12 mins walk)
- KK Waterfront (1.5 Km / 18 mins walk)
- Sabah International Convention Centre (1.6 Km / 5 mins drive)
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Hyatt Centric Kota Kinabalu, the brand’s first hotel in Southeast Asia, offering intrepid explorers the ideal launchpad into Sabah to experience its abundant natural beauty and indigenous cultures from its prime location in the city’s downtown area. Crowned with a rooftop swimming pool, restaurant and bar with views of the South China Sea, especially stunning at sunset, the hotel’s contemporary design by Kengo Kuma is inspired by the natural forms of a tree. Reflecting the increasing desire among travelers to support local communities and visit authentic local restaurants and shops, the energetic and passionate team of Sabahan hosts will provide friendly hospitality to guide guests for a more in-depth experience of the local culture, food and hidden gems in this stunning corner of Malaysia. All 222 rooms and suites come with a private balcony with views of the South China Sea, green hills or the vibrant city center.
Meetings & Events
Hyatt Centric Kota Kinabalu has several meeting spaces that can be set up in a variety of ways to suit any events, including conferences, product launched, and parties.
- 7 versatile meeting rooms
- Total meeting space of 293sqm
Food & Beverage
Experience the warm and cozy dining atmosphere at ON22 restaurant as you indulge in their exclusive farm-to-table dining. Using locally sourced ingredients, the menu selections are specially curated from the Chef's "Odu" (grandmother) favorite recipes. ON22 also features private sections for small groups.
- Breakfast Buffet: 6.30 AM – 10.30 AM (11am Weekends)
- Ala carte menu: 11.30 AM – 10:30 PM
ON23 Rooftop Bar
From the restaurant, take the spiral staircase and head over to ON23 for a unique rooftop bar experience with amazing views of lush hills and beautiful sunsets. Indulge in the specially-made craft cocktails prepared using Borneo-inspired ingredients or pick your favourite drinks from their vast selections of fine wines.
- 11.00 AM - 11.00 PM (Sunday - Wednesday)
- 11.00 AM – 12.00 AM (Thursday – Saturday)
The Lounge is a large, casual public space where people can meet, work, and play. It is open to all guests who want to hang out and relax with delectable snacks and coffee, making it a great place to meet fellow wanderlusts. People who intend to fully utilize their time exploring Kota Kinabalu's hidden gems can opt for the grab-and-go snacks and drinks instead.
- Daily 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM