Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Overview of Lankayan Island Dive Resort
Just an hour and a half away from Sandakan, Lankayan sits unpopulated on the Sulu Sea and is delcared a Marine Protected Area. Covered by thick vegetation with its beaches marked by white sands. Just a few minutes off shore lies a macro-world wonderland with larger marine creatures such as leopard sharks and yellowtail barracuda making the occasional appearance.
Room & Facilities
Lankayan Island Dive Resort boasts 23 simple yet elegant seafront chalets, providing the perfect setting to relax and unwind before your diving adventure. Enjoy the serene atmosphere of Lankayan Island from the resort's shared lounge or sign up for a diving adventure package provided by the resort.
Food & Beverages
Your all-day meals will be served in this open-area wooden terrace featuring beautiful view of the surrounding beach and dazzling blue sea. You may even spot some colorful fishes and black tip sharks swimming leisurely below you.
Opens Daily: Breakfast 6.00 am - 10.30 am, Lunch 12.30pm - 2.00pm, Dinner 7.00pm - 8.30pm
Food and Beverages
Not Inclusive Of
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Internet connection is available in the resort's main building from 8.00am to 11.00pm with a fee of MYR15/30 minutes on the resort's desktop or MYR 20/day on your laptop.
- All snorkeling and diving equipment are available for rental provided by the resort
- Infants below 2 years of age are not allowed to Lankayan Island by boat
- Children ranging between 2 to 11 years old must be accompanied by adults at all times throughout the journey.
- Buffet-style meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) are provided by Lankayan Island Dive Resort throughout your stay.