Safety and Health Precautionary Measures (COVID-19)
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to check in. You are required to present your Covid-19 vaccination digital certificate upon making reservations. Kindly email to email@example.com or WhatApp to our SabahTravel Hotline (+6011 1660 7009)
- Resort services and facilities will be opened in phases, aligned with the Standard Operating Procedures set by Ministry of Health.
Overview of Sutera Harbour Resort - The Pacific Sutera
Located a walk away from Magellan Sutera Resort is Pacific Sutera, a 5-star business hotel designed with the business traveler or guests who want to travel in style in mind. The hotel is only 10 to 15 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and only a few minutes walk to the city's major attractions.
Room and Facilities
Pacific Sutera's 500 rooms and suites have spectacular views of Kota Kinabalu's islands and the resort's golf course. The hotel accords a range of facilities for guests to utilise to their advantage. Ranging from an Olympic-sized swimming pool to self-care centres, guests will be spoilt for choice on what to do. In addition, the hotel also has its own championship golf course, the relaxing Chavana Spa, and a 104-berth marina hosting yachts and superboats from around the world.
Meetings & Events
A beautiful mixture of luxury, recreation and lifestyle, the largest and most extensive convention and banquet facility in Borneo makes this Resort the most sought after venue for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (M.I.C.E). Known for transforming a space into amazing settings for elaborate theme dinners and cultural performances as well as down to the simplest, our experienced team is ready to transform your idea into a fantastically successful event with their ‘out-of-the-box’ setup ideas. With uncompromising attention to detail and impeccable service, allow our team of experts to ease your burden and enable you to achieve your goals by offering you what will work best to ensure your event’s success.
Food & Beverage
The Silk Garden gives guests a tranquil view of the South China Sea with the trees dancing to the rhythm of the wind. The Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park islands in the distance adds a special touch. The restaurant offers guests a range of Cantonese and Szechuan dishes to choose from. They are most well-known for their popular, all-you-can-eat dim sum.
Located on Level 1, Opens Daily from 11.30am to 2.30pm (Weekday Lunch), 11am to 3pm (Weekend and Public Holiday; Lunch), 6.30pm to10.30pm (Dinner)
With a contemporary interior and a great atmosphere to boot, Cafe Boleh offers a large range of Western and Malaysian dishes to choose from in buffet style. Locals and international guests alike frequent the cafe so there will definitely be opportunities to make some new friends.
Located on Level 2, Opens Daily from 6am to 10.30am (Buffet Breakfast), 12pm to 2.30pm (Buffet Lunch), 6pm to 10pm (Buffet Dinner)
Additional Hours: Sunday & Public Holiday from 12pm to 3pm, Friday to Sunday from 6am to 12am
Waves Pool Bar
Enjoy a day out under the tropical sun over a glass of beautifully made cocktails with the sound of the latest hits playing in the background. End your day with a sunset and bath yourself in its magnificent glow whilst perched at the edge of the infinity pool.
Located in Level 1, Opens Daily from 11am to 7pm
Presenting an entrancing view of the yachts with the islands hovering in the back, the Lobby Lounge allows guests to hold both informal and formal meet ups over a coffee or two. Head on over in the evening to enjoy the live sounds of talented local bands.
Located at Level 2, Opens Daily from 9am to 12am
Breeze Beach Club
Breeze Beach Club is located right by the swimming pool and the ocean, offering guests the chance to view the sunset in all its glory. The restaurant gives a large selection of dishes to choose from, ranging from cocktails to indulge or grilled meats to enjoy. There is also live entertainment once evening approaches.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 11am to 12.30am
Food and Beverages
For the kids
Not Inclusive Of
Fees & Charges
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- High season surcharge is applicable. Please enquire for exact date and prices.
Third person with extra bed
- Third Person sharing room (extra bed) is chargeable at MYR 175 per bed per night with Breakfast.
- Additional breakfast is chargeable at MYR 60.
- Maximum of 2 children below 12 years old stay free sharing room with parent using exiting bed.
- Children aged 5 years old and under enjoy complimentary buffet meals at Five Sails and Cafe Boleh when dining with parents (maximum 2 children).
- Children over 4 years, enjoy complimentary entry to Kids Club during the operation hours.