Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Overview of Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges is situated at Kinabalu Park, Kundasang area, which takes 2-hour journey from Kota Kinabalu. It is Malaysia's first world heritage site designated by UNESCO, housing more than 5000 vascular plant and 90 lowland mammal species. At a high altitude of 1,585m above sea level, Kinabalu Park is renowned for its cool climate resulting in an unrivalled ecological system that cannot be found elsewhere between the Himalayas and New Guinea.
Room and Facilities
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges offers a wide variety of lodges perfect for every kind of travellers from backpackers, couples, families to large groups. Guests staying at Sutera Sanctuary Lodges will be spoiled with a beautiful view of Sabah's nature. Each lodges are provided with comfortable beds, hot shower, and complimentary tea and coffee. Refer to room type for more details.
Food and Beverages
The Liwagu Restaurant and Balsam Café provide open concept dining places surrounded by greeneries and are just within walking distance from the lodge serving both local and western cuisines. Guests could enjoy a meal amidst the cool breeze while admiring the magnificent view of Mt Kinabalu.
Opens Daily from 8am to 10.00pm
Opens Daily from 6.30am to 9.00pm
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Rate quoted for The Peak Lodge is based on 2-Bedrooms Unit for 4 Persons.
- Rates quoted are inclusive of buffet breakfast at Balsam Café (Kinabalu Park) for 4 Persons. For additional Meals(Lunch or Dinner), Please Enquire.
- Room allocations are based on a Run of House (ROH) basis. Choosing of your room by number will not be entertained.
- Extra mattress is subject to availability. Please enquire for the charges (per person per night inclusive of breakfast).
- Do take note that your Passport/MyKad will be required for verification during registration at the Kinabalu Park office. Please bring it along with you.