- White Water Rafting
- Zipline activity
- Jungle Trekking and Hiking
- Cultural Performance
- Stingless Bee Farm Visitation
- Asparagus Farm Visitation
- Chanteek Borneo Indigenous Museum
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Kiulu is one of the best tourist destination in Sabah famous for its outdoor playground of lush greeneries, white water river, rustic countryside and rich cultural heritage. Activities including White Water Rafting, Zipline Hiking, and Jungle Trekking are some of the most popular attraction offered in Kiulu. Explore the countrysides of Kiulu to understand the culture and lifestyle of Sabahan, as well as visit nearby attractions, such as, stingless bee farm, asparagus farm and Chanteek Borneo Indigenous Museum to wrap up your memorable vacation in Borneo.
What to Wear
- Comfortable trekking shoes / boots
- Trekking pants
What to Bring
- Light jacket
- Change of cloths
- Insect repellent
- First aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance or more prior your journey.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are required to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour and will also need to trek up for 2 to 3 hours.
- Please cut your toe nails before the start of this adventure to prevent the nails hitting the front of the shoes. This is because when descending, it will cause pain and discomfort.
- You have to carry your own personal belongings and water.
- The jungle's temperature can drop to around 12 - 15 degrees celsius at night so please bring along enough warm clothing.
- The tour can be done throughout the whole year. However, keep in mind that the dry season is usually between March to October.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.