- Jungle Trekking
- Basic Survival Skills Training
- Indigenous Life Exploration
- Native Folklore Storytelling
- Cultural Performance
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Ever wondered what it is like to live side-by-side with local tribes and nature? Bring your dreams to life by staying with the native indigenous and learn their way of life. You will be taught basic survival skills in rainforest, such as, fire making, food hunting and herbs preparation, as well as staying overnight inside a comfy tent set amidst the jungle. By night, sit around the cozy bonfire and listen to the locals sharing their life stories. Perfect for adventurous travellers seeking for an intrepid and authentic experience.
What to Wear
- Lightweight clothing / Dri-fit t-shirt
- Trek pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
What to Bring
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Sleeping bag
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to changes due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance or more prior your journey.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are required to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour and will also need to trek up for 2 to 3 hours.
- The camp consists of the most basic necessities with only your meals taken care of so you must be prepared to rough it out.
- Be prepared to get wet while trekking as you will need to cross a river and a hanging bridge.
- You have to carry your own personal belongings and water.
- The jungle's temperature can drop to around 12 - 15 degrees Celcius at night so please bring along enough warm clothing.
- The tour can be done throughout the whole year. However, keep in mind that the dry season is usually between March to October.
- Please cut your toe nails before the start of this adventure to prevent the nails hitting the front of the shoes. This is because when descending, it will cause pain and discomfort.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.