- Kinabalu Park World Heritage
- Poring Hot Spring
- Sabah Tea Garden
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Discover the charms of Sabah’s rainforest and nature with this overnight guided tour, bringing you to the highlights of Kinabalu Park, Mount Kinabalu, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk, and Sabah Tea Garden! Inhale fresh highlands air, explore the canopy walk trail of the rainforest from a bird's eye view, and drink in the gorgeous scenery of rolling green hills, far away from the bustle and hustle of the city life. This tour includes an overnight stay and an eye-opening walk through Sabah's only organic tea plantation!
About Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring, Canopy Walk and Butterfly Farm
- Opening hours: Poring Hot Spring 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Last Admission is at 4:00PM); Kinabalu Park 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Kinabalu Park is located at high altitude of approx. 1500m above sea level, so it can get a bit chilly.
- The Canopy Walkway is roughly 60m above the ground and not suitable for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are complementary for guests to enjoy. Alternatively, guests can rent indoor bathtubs for a fee.
- Only 10 standard and 5 deluxe Indoor bathtubs available at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are charged at MYR 15/hour for standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/hour for deluxe indoor bathtub to be paid on the location.
- The Slide Pool is closed every Mondays for maintenance. Guests may purchase the Slide Pool entrance fee for MYR 3/person. Children under 6 years old are free of charged.
- Please take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged at MYR 5 each and Video Cameras/Camcorders will be charged at MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm is closed every Mondays
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
What to Wear
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Cooling T-shirt/Pants
- Warm jacket
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sun block/ hat/ sunglasses)
- Extra Clothing
- Bathing suit for soaking in the poring hot spring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Insect repellent
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.