28 Dec - 30 Dec 2019
22 Sep - 30 Sep 2020
- Gomantong Cave
- Kinabatangan River Cruise
- Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Bilit Rainforest Lodge
- Complimentary 1 Night River Cruise
- Sandakan City Tour (optional add-on)
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Venture into the authentic, untouched habitat of Borneo’s wildlife and nature with this overnight stay at a river lodge! This tour encapsulates the highlights of Sandakan - with exciting wildlife cruises along Kinabatangan River searching for monkeys, Pygmy elephants, and rare species of birds, as well as a guided tour exploring Borneo's largest cave, Borneon Sun Bear Conservation Centra, and watching orang utans swing from tree to tree in the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling T shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What to Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun block and hat
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Check-in/out times for most accommodations are 14:00 & 12:00 hrs. However, it may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with the operator to get accurate information of your accommodation.
- Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) of MYR 10 per room per night will be required for foreigner to be paid upon check-in. Malaysian or permanent resident residing in Malaysia are exempted and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Sandakan
- Check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- If necessary, our guide will pick you up from the Sandakan Airport with a placard bearing your name.
- Last day lunch location may vary depending on your flight time.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.