- Kinabatangan River Cruises
- Proboscis Monkeys and Other Wildlife Sightings
- Guided Jungle Walk
- Comfortable Eco Lodge
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort (BNSBR), located approximately 2.5 hours drive away from Sandakan boasts an eco-resort set amid the natural beauty of pristine lush greeneries along the well-known Kinabatangan River. The resort provides a rustic feel of Borneo nature yet still comfortable for guests to relax after a long day of exploring.
Perfect for adventure and nature lovers, visitors will be brought into Borneo's wildlife adventure which includes witnessing Proboscis Monkeys, Orangutans, Pygmy Elephants, Hornbills, Crocodiles and many others. Sandakan is also a haven for birdwatcher as it houses over 200 species of birds in this area.
What To Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling Tee shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What To Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock/cap)
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- The night walk activity is available as an optional tour and can only be arranged upon arrival at the resort.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions and may be re-organised to best meet operational situations.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Scheduled daily pick-up transfers to the Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort are as follows:
- 11:45AM: Wisma Khoo / Behind Suntos Supermarket
- 12:15PM: Sandakan Airport (Strictly for guest arriving before the pick up time only)
- 12:45PM: Sepilok Area (Sepilok Centre / Accommodation)
- 1:45PM: Medan Selera Coffee House, Bukit Garam Kota Kinabatangan
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different locations due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Standard check-in and check-out times for most hotels & resorts are 2:00PM & 12:00PM. However, check-in & check-out times may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with us to get accurate check-in & check-out times of your accommodation.'
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists will be required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please ensure you are holding air ticket to Sandakan.
- Check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.