2D1N Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort - Kinabatangan River Cruises & Jungle Walk (Budget)
2 Days 1 Night
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel Sandakan / Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan
Pick Up Time
11:45AM / 12:00PM / 12:45PM / 1:45PM)
Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort (BNSBR), located approximately 2.5 hours drive away from Sandakan boasts an eco-resort set amid the natural beauty of pristine lush greeneries along the well-known Kinabatangan River. The resort provides a rustic feel of Borneo nature yet still comfortable for guests to relax after a long day of exploring.
Perfect for adventure and nature lovers, visitors will be brought into Borneo's wildlife adventure which includes witnessing Proboscis Monkeys, Orangutans, Pygmy Elephants, Hornbills, Crocodiles and many others. Sandakan is also a haven for birdwatcher as it houses over 200 species of birds in this area.
- Kinabatangan River Cruises
- Proboscis Monkeys and Other Wildlife Sightings
- Guided Jungle Walk
- Comfortable Eco Lodge
DAY 1Sandakan City / Kinabatangan River Cruise / Guided Night Walk / Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Lodge
Hotel Pick Up
You will be picked from designated location in Sandakan City (Hotel Sandakan / Four Point by Sheraton)
Natural Sukau Bilit Resort
Make a brief visit to the village of Bilit before proceeding to your lodge at Natural Sukau Bilit Resort.
A short introduction of the resort and general safety precautions will be conducted by the in-house staff
Kinabatangan River Cruise
Start your wildlife adventure with a river cruise ride along the Kinabatangan River in search of Bornean wildlife including Proboscis monkeys, orangutans, pygmy elephants, hornbills and many more.
It's dinner time. Head back to the lodge for dinner.
If the weather permits, do not miss a chance to join the in-house guide for a guided night walk where you can spot nocturnal animals.
Return to your lodge and stay overnight at Natural Sukau Bilit Resort.
DAY 2Kinabatangan River Cruise / Sandakan
Shine early and explore Borneo's nature in a morning river cruise along the Kinabatangan River.
Head back to the resort where your breakfast awaits you.
It's time to bid a goodbye. Prepare to check out of your lodge/
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Sandakan City.
End of Tour
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What To Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling Tee shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What To Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock/cap)
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situations.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Standard check-in and check-out times for most hotels & resorts are 1400 Hrs & 1200 Hrs. However, check-in & check-out times may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with us to get accurate check-in & check-out times of your accommodation.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists will be required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please ensure you are holding air ticket to Sandakan.
- Check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.