- Swim and snorkel with a variety of fishes at the James Fish Farm
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch, fresh from the farm
- Experience a stunning sunset view at the Tip of Borneo
- Relax and unwind in the crystal-clear waters of the Floating Coral Bar
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Are you ready for an unforgettable adventure in Kudat? Join this tour and experience swimming up close with big fish, witness a stunning sunset at the northernmost part of Borneo, and explore a floating coral bar surrounded by shallow-water corals and crystal clear water.
Your journey starts at James Fish Farm, located in Kg. Tampakan. This farm offers a unique opportunity to witness the different types of fishes as you walk along the timber walkway that connects each platform, providing excellent access to see the fishes closely. The highlight activity here would be swimming and snorkelling with big fish in a designated open area, and enjoying a fresh seafood lunch afterwards.
After a fulfilling day at James Fish Farm, we will head to Simpang Mengayau, the northernmost part of Borneo, also known as the Tip of Borneo. Here, you will witness a fabulous sunset and be left in awe by the stunning views of the horizon. Remember to bring your camera to capture this memorable moment.
On the second day of the tour, we will head over to Kudat Marina Jetty for a 45-minute boat ride to the Floating Coral Bar. This 1km-long floating coral bar is situated within the Tun Mustapha Marine Park, providing visitors with a unique opportunity to walk on the bar during low tide, surrounded by shallow-water corals and crystal-clear water. It's a one-of-a-kind experience that you never want to miss.
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothes
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
What To Wear
- Casual wear
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear / beach attire
- Slippers / flip flops / water shoes
- The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixed by the local operator based on the weather conditions. However, all points would be covered unless amendment or cancellation is made by clients themselves (non-refundable for any cancellation made by clients).
- Tour and prices are subject to change without notice or in case of deduction in the number of pax in the quoted group. Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.