- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Kinabalu National Park
- Majestic Sight of Mount Kinabalu
- Botanical Gardens Nature Trail
- Canopy Treetop Walk
- Poring Hot Spring
- Desa Cow Farm
- Overnight Mountain Resort
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Only a maximum of 100 visitors at one time are allowed to enter Poring Hot Spring and Kinabalu Park. Waiting time might be required in the event that the attraction is full.
- RMCO Opening hours: Poring Hot Spring 8:00AM - 2:00PM (Last Admission is at 12:30PM); Kinabalu Park 8:00AM - 3:00PM.
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take body temperature before entering the parks.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Canopy Walk attraction remains open while hot spring pools and other attractions are unavailable until further notice.
- Entry to Kinabalu Park via personal or company vehicles are not allowed. It is compulsory to use the Sabah Parks' official vehicle (KOKTAS) for any transfers within Kinabalu Park. Do expect a longer waiting time due to limited vehicles available.
- Most stalls at Nabalu handicraft markets and Nabalu viewing platform are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Desa Dairy Farm is temporarily closed until further notice. Your supplier might arrange for another alternative attractions in Kundasang.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Kota Kinabalu with 2-day tour of unspoilt nature at Kinabalu National Park, Poring Hot Spring and Desa Cow Farm! Explore Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park - a living breathing museum of natural wonders, including botanical gardens and breezy nature trails. Next up is Poring, Ranau, a natural complex offering a small slice of jungles, suspended canopy walk, hot springs, and a butterfly park. Wrap up your time with a visit to "The Little New Zealand" of Sabah, Desa Cow Farm! Your night will be spent in a rustic mountain resort at Kundasang.
About Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, so it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
What to Wear
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Cooling T-shirt/Pants
- Warm jacket
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sun block/ hat/ sunglasses)
- Extra Clothing
- Bathing suit for soaking in the poring hot spring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Tours merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
- Stay warm! You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get a wee bit chilly up in Kinabalu Park.