- Maragang Hill Trek (2,232M)
- Kinabalu Park, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Poring Canopy Treetop Walk
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- 1-Night Mountain Resort
- Land Transportation Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Explore the unspoilt nature of Sabah with this 2-day tour of Maragang Hill hike, Kinabalu Park, Poring Canopy Walk and Desa Cow Farm! Blessed with natural beauty and crisp mountain air, a hike through rugged trails and muddy slopes to the 2,232 metres high Maragang Hill is an experience not to be missed! Not only that, you will get to visit Malaysia's first UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park, and unveil its natural wonders. Brave through the 60m high treetop trail at Poring Canopy Walkway and meet our cattle friends at Desa Cow Farm, and of course, not forgetting to snap some pictures of the majestic Mount Kinabalu from the best spot there!
What To Wear
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
What To Bring
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Hiking pole / stick
- Durable raincoat / poncho
- Drinking water
- Light energy food
- Small first aid kit
- Extra change of clothes
- Waterproof backpack
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Stay warm! You may want to bring a sweater along with you as it can a bit chilly at night.
About Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, so it can get cold.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.