- Hike to the Summit of Mount Trusmadi (2,642m)
- Witness the Glorious Sunrise Above the Clouds
- Conquer Sabah's Class 1 Challenging Trail
- 1 Night Mountain Stay
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Standing at 2,642 meter tall, Mount Trusmadi is the second highest mountain in Malaysia after Mount Kinabalu. However, don't be fooled by its lower altitude as Mount TrusMadi is comparably more challenging due to its steep rocks making it a thrilling experience for the adventure seeker. The peak is located amidst the Trusmadi Forest reserve, which is bordered by three districts, including Ranau, Tambunan and Keningau. Trusmadi was once a well-known hunting ground amongst the locals. Today, it has been declared as a Class 1 Forest Reserve with a challenging terrain to conquer.
What to Bring
- Warm clothing
- A torch light/ A head Torch
- A rain coat
- A whistle (Only to be used when is needed.)
- Some energy food and water, e.g. extra chocolate, glucose, tablets, biscuits
- Leech socks
- Good trekking shoes
- Waterproof bag to store your belongings
- Jacket/ Windbreaker
- Personal Toiletries
- Gloves for protection and rope handling
- This package is based on a group shared guide and transport vehicle.
- Climbers are required to book a reservation for at least one month before the climbing activity
- Climbers are required to follow the trails provided and strictly not allowed to open any new trail.
- One guide can only bring up to 3 people maximum.
- Cutting of tree or plants whether dead or alive is strictly prohibited.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- The rest house is a non-heated dormitory consisting of 20 beds. No amenities or sleeping bags or towels are provided.
- Please bring your own extra clothes and bath items (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Due to its challenging characteristic, please make sure that you are physically fit to be able to climb. It is recommended that all climbers get themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb.
- Please refrain from climbing if you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, namely: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anaemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may affect the climber.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated