- Visit Sepilok Orangutan Rehab Centre.
- Guided tour on Sepilok Forest Trails
- Wildlife sightings
- Jungle Trekking
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
The bungalows of Sepilok Nature Resort is nestled within ancient tropical rainforests, surrounded by orchids in bloom and towering tropical trees. The resort is also walking distance to the Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve, which is the last home of the wild orang-utans of North Borneo. The Sepilok Nature Resort is the ideal starting point for many wildlife and diving adventures as it is close to the Kinabatangan River and the Sukau area as well as to Lankayan Island.
What to Wear
- T-shirt or Comfortable clothing (bright colours not recommended)
- Long Trousers
- Comfortable Shoes
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Personal medication
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- Foreigners are required to pay Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per person per night and to be paid directly upon check in. Malaysians or permanent residents residing in Malaysia are exempted from TTX and are required to present a valid identification upon check-in for verification purposes.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please ensure you have booked an air ticket to Sandakan.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the correct flight timings most suited to your needs
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 2:00PM and 12:00PM respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated..