- Witness Borneo's wildlife, including Proboscis monkey, elephants, reptiles and many more at Kinabatangan River.
- Board onto both morning cruise and night safari cruise.
- Visit Kampung Abai and interact with the locals (Orang Sungai).
- Join guided night walk in search of nocturnal animals.
- 2 nights luxurious stay at Kinabatangan Wetlands Resort.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
A charming resort tucked in the wilderness of Lower Kinabatangan surrounding the pristine freshwater swamps and mangrove forest. An exclusive nature retreat, distance away from the crowded city and the busy ‘tourists’ areas of Sabah! It is recognized internationally as an important wetland area and an attraction for people who find solace in the presence of the wilds and its stunning wildlife.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs and 12:00 hrs respectively. However, it may varies depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for a more accurate information.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, We reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Recommended flights from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan: Air Asia AK6492 (ETD 0635hrs / ETA 0720hrs)
- Recommended flights from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu: Air Asia AK6499 (ETD 1820hrs / ETA 1910hrs)
- The above flight timings are suggestions and subject to changes. Please always check with the airline schedules for the correct flight timings that are most suited to your needs.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.