- Relax and soak up the stunning natural beauty at the Floating Coral Bar
- Watch the glorious sunset at the Tip of Borneo
- Swim with big fish at James Fish Farm
- Enjoy delicious seafood served fresh
- Indulge in the famous grilled corn at Kampung Timbang Menggaris
- Visit the gong-making village at Kampung Sumangkap
- Taste delicious honey at the Borneo Honey Bee Centre in Sikuati
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Get ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure with our 3D2N package to Kudat, where you'll leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city and venture into the breathtaking countryside of northern Sabah.
Your journey starts with visiting villages to experience the local culture and way of life. Along the way to Kudat, you will first stop at Kampung Timbang Meggaris for the famous roadside grilled corn stall. Your next destination is Kampung Sumangkap, where you will witness the art of gong-making and marvel at the intricate craftsmanship that goes into creating these sacred instruments. Soon, you will arrive at the charming town of Sikuati, home to Sabah's Honey Bee Centre, to discover the secrets of traditional honey harvesting and modern beekeeping, all while indulging in delicious, natural honey.
The adventure continues with nature immersion at the Floating Coral Bar, created by millions of natural coral reefs. The crystal-clear turquoise waters are perfect for swimming, snorkelling, or even kayaking on transparent glass kayaks. After having fun on the island, you will visit the stunning Tip of Borneo in Simpang Mengayau, where you can bask in the golden hour and soak up the breathtaking views.
And last but not least, no trip to Kudat is complete without a visit to James Fish Farm near Kampung Tampakan. Indulge in the freshest, most delicious seafood you have ever tasted, straight from the farm. And while you are there, dive into the water and swim with the big fish for an experience you will never forget.
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothes
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
What To Wear
- Casual wear
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear / beach attire
- Slippers / flip flops / water shoes
- The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixed by the local operator based on the weather conditions. However, all points would be covered unless amendment or cancellation is made by clients themselves (non-refundable for any cancellation made by clients).
- Tour and prices are subject to change without notice or in case of deduction in the number of pax in the quoted group. Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.