- Tanjung Bulat Jungle Camp
- Wildlife River Cruise
- Night River Cruise on the Oxbow Lake
- Night Jungle Walk
- Oxbow Lake
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Start your journey with this eco adventure which brings you to witness plenty of Borneo’s wonders of biodiversity along Sandakan’s natural prime area, Kinabatangan River and Oxbow Lake. Suitable for nature and wildlife lovers, you are invited to hop on a few sessions of sunrise, evening and night river cruises as well as guided night walks to take a closer look at endemic wildlife living in their natural habitat, such as, Proboscis Monkeys, orangutans, crocodiles, gibbons, flying lemurs and many more.
After a fulfilling wildlife exploration, unwind and relax at Tanjung Bulat Jungle Camp, an eco camp that is actively engaged in forest rehabilitation and community development projects. Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and go back to nature.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt (bright colours not recommended)
- Long Trekking Pants
- Walking Shoes
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Personal toiletries
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Personal medication
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Kindly note that Tanjung Bulat Camp has limited line reception and WiFi is not available.
- Your safety is our top priority! All boats are equipped with life jackets for all passengers
- Remember to bring your binoculars to enhance your wildlife sighting experiences.
- Vegetarian and food allergies can be accommodated with advanced notice. Please notify us when making your booking.
- Travellers should have a moderate level of physical fitness.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.