- Marabung River Hike
- Snorkeling Activities
- Turtle Sightings at Coral Reef
- Proboscis Monkey Sightings at Mangrove Area
- Sea Gypsy Village and Cultural Tour
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
This 3-day 2-night tour is suitable for those who are looking for an adventure out at sea and land. Hiking at Marabung River is a highlight of the tour due to its otherworldly charm. Marvel at the sight of Mother Nature while crossing through the fresh river water. For culture enthusiasts, take a tour of the neighbouring sea gypsy villages whereas marine life lovers can spot sea turtles on the Coral Reef or if you prefer a relaxing activity, snorkelling could be the right one for you!
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Shoes / Slippers / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash for personal purchase
- Extra clothes
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Safety clearance must be sent to the PGA officer prior to departing for Ruby Lagoon Dive Lodge.
- Stargazing is independently done without the guide of a specialist. If there are requests for a guide, you must inform 2 weeks prior to your check-in date. Do note there will be an additional charge for stargazing activity.
- Seafood is upon request and depends on the market price.
- Do note that wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.