Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
3 Days 2 Nights
28 Sep - 31 Oct 2020
English / Chinese / Malay
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Subject to Supplier
Pick Up Time
- Scuba dive session at Mataking and Timba-Timba Island
- Snorkelling session at Mabul and Kapalai Island
- Enjoy one of the best diving and snorkeling sites in Sabah
- Be enchanted by the wide variety of fishes and corals in Semporna
- Snorkeling and diving equipments provided
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
2 Nights Accommodation
Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Snorkelling, Boat Ride, Boat Dive(s)
All Diving Equipment Rental, All Snorkeling Equipment Rental
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses
Peak Season Surcharge(s), Tourism Tax
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportations.
- Dive master has the permission to band guest's dive should the guest did not follow the rules and regulations
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with us or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.