- Ruby Lagoon Diving Lodge
- Sea Gypsy Village & Cultural Tour
- Mangrove Area & Proboscis Monkey Sightings
- Turtle Sightings at Coral Reef
- Snorkelling Activities
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
If you thought tours couldn't be freed up, then let this 3-day 2-night tour change your mind! Divers, snorkelers, and ocean lovers will enjoy this tour, as they get to enjoy a comfortable stay at the Ruby Lagoon Dive Lodge. Choose from a variety of activities to suit your needs. Looking for a relaxed, cultural tour? Explore the village of the sea gypsies and learn about their culture. Fancy doing some marine life sightseeing? Go sea turtle sighting at Coral Reef and if you're keen, walk on the submerged sandy banks. But if you're looking to relax while enjoying the ocean and sun, then you can't go wrong with snorkelling.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Shoes / Slippers / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash for personal purchase
- Extra clothes
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Safety clearance must be sent to the PGA officer prior to departing for Ruby Lagoon Dive Lodge.
- Stargazing is independently done without the guide of a specialist. If there are requests for a guide, you must inform 2 weeks prior to your check-in date. Do note there will be an additional charge for stargazing activity.
- Seafood is upon request and depends on the market price.
- Do note that wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.