- Selingan Turtle Island
- Gomantong Cave
- Kinabatangan River Cruise
- Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Sandakan City Tour (optional add-on)
- Bilit Rainforest Lodge
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
On this adventured-packed 3 day 2 night trip, you will explore the best of what Sandakan has to offer. Explore the complexities of the Gomantong Cave systems, observe primates and other wildlife on a river boat cruising along the Kinabatangan River, and swing by Sepilok to meet your primate cousins, the Orangutans, before witnessing the once in a lifetime opportunity of sea turtles nesting onshore. As an added bonus, you will even get to watch hatchlings race out to sea on Selingan Island!
What to Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling T shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What to Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun block and hat
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Check-in/out times for most accommodations are 14:00 & 12:00 hrs. However, it may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with the operator to get accurate information of your accommodation.
- Foreigner are required to pay Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) of MYR 10 per room per night and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysian or permanent resident residing in Malaysia are exempted and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in for verification purposes.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Sandakan
- Check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- If necessary, our guide will pick you up from the Sandakan Airport with a placard bearing your name.
- Last day lunch location may vary depending on your flight time.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.