Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Convenient. No credit card fees!
3 Days 2 Nights
23 Sep - 31 Oct 2020
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel in Semporna Town / Semporna Jetty (Subject to Supplier)
Pick Up Time
8:00AM - 8:15AM (Subject to Supplier)
- Bask in the sun at some of Semporna's most popular island.
- Hike into the top of Bohey Dulang Island.
- Snorkel into the blue crystal clear waters at Sibuan and Mantabuan Island.
- Meet Bajau people along the way.
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities, including vehicle's seat, lodges and snorkelling equipment
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
Snorkelling, Trekking Activities
All Snorkeling Equipment Rental
2 Nights Accommodation
Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Shared), Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Tipping, Personal Expenses, Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide, and transport vehicle.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- The operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please do not bring valuables as there are no lockers on the islands.
- The boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions but not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you enrol in this activity.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.