Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
3 Days 2 Nights
Semporna / Sipadan Island
Adult / Child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Hotel in Semporna Town / Semporna Jetty (Subject to Supplier)
Pick Up Time
8:00AM - 8:15AM (Subject to Supplier)
- Bask in the sun at some of Semporna's most popular island.
- Hike into the top of Bohey Dulang Island.
- Snorkel into the blue crystal clear waters at Sibuan and Mantabuan Island.
- Meet Bajau people along the way.
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Snorkelling, Trekking Activities
All Snorkeling Equipment Rental
2 Nights Accommodation
Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Shared), Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Tipping, Personal Expenses, Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
- Hiking shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide, and transport vehicle.
- For Bohey Dulang Hike,
- Kindly prepare RM50 in cash to cover the Ranger Fee at Bohey Dulang. This fee applies to groups of 1-6 pax.
- Hikers are subject to the Hiking Fee of RM50/pax for foreigners and RM20/pax for Malaysian.
- Sneakers or hiking boots are COMPULSORY for hiking. Sandals, flip-flops, and croc slippers are strictly not allowed. Sabah Parks has the right to ban hikers with improper shoewear.
- The shoe rental kiosk is no longer operating, so please remember to bring your own shoes.
- In case of rain and the cancellation of the Bohey Dulang hiking, we will swap the activity to a snorkelling session.
- Due to the limited number of rangers available, the waiting time can be 1-2 hours, depending on the time it took for the other groups to return to the foothill.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join the hiking activity.
- Please be ready at the boat departure point at 8:00AM.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- The operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please do not bring valuables as there are no lockers on the islands.
- The boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions but not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you enrol in this activity.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Loading similar products...