- Stay in a 5-star luxurious overlooking the blue ocean and surrounding islands.
- Relaxing staycation with exclusive facilities at Sutera Harbour Resort.
- Board onto a 2-hour sunset dinner cruise located just 5 minutes walk away from the resort.
- International buffet and live band performance available on North Borneo Sunset Cruise.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
What to Expect
Enjoy an array of facilities, from swimming pool, spa & massage, bowling games to kids' club, all within the resort
Stay in a luxurious 5-star hotel with complimentary buffet breakfast daily.
Chill at the breeze beach club to enjoy the best sunset view in town.
Board onto the luxurious sunset cruise with international buffet dinner and live band performance
What To Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What To Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package (North Borneo Cruise) is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
Note From North Borneo Cruise
- No outside food and drinks are allowed on North Borneo Cruise.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.