- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Tawau Hills Park
- Discover Borneo's diverse wildlife, such as Hornbills, Proboscis Monkeys, Red Leaf Monkeys, Civet Cats, and different types of snakes and frogs
- Visit iconic locations, including Sulfur Springs, Table Waterfall, and Galas Waterfall
- Journey along the Tallest Tree Trail to find the former tallest tropical tree in the world
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Calling all wildlife enthusiasts! Are you ready for an adventure-packed trip of a lifetime? Join this 3-day, 2-night journey through the pristine rainforests of Borneo, where you'll discover a world of exotic flora and fauna living in their natural habitat.
Get ready to embark on a thrilling journey as you explore Tawau Hills Park, home to some of the most immaculate wildlife on the planet. Witness the magic of nature as you walk into the jungle to spot rare species of birds, reptiles, and mammals.
At Tawau Hills Park, visit iconic spots, including Sulfur Springs, Table Waterfall, and Galas Waterfall, for incredible views of the lush vegetation. While at it, journey through the Tallest Tree Trail to witness the former tallest tropical tree in the world!
Perfect for nature lovers out there, you definitely do not want to miss out on the chance to experience the natural wonders of Borneo.
What To Wear
- Comfortable shirt
- Long / Short pants
- Sandals / Sneakers
What To Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Umbrella / Raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Rates are shown on a Per Person basis.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars to visually enhance your experience of viewing Borneo's endemic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.