4D3N Kinabalu Park, Glamping & Wildlife Cruise
4 Days 3 Nights
Kota Kinabalu City
Kota Kinabalu / Kinabalu Park / Desa Cow Farm / Poring
english / chinese / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged / Subject To Arrival Time
Travellers seeking ecotourism for their holidays will find this 4-day 3-night tour ideal, where you will get to experience the beauty of Sabah's nature in comfort. See yourself staying the night with the sound the river lulling you to sleep and fall asleep under a clear night sky before waking up to the smell of the fresh, morning air. If you're a sunset chaser, enjoy the sunset from Peak of Hope, also one of the highest peaks in Sabah. Animal and plant lovers will love and look forward to visiting Kinabalu Park, Southeast Asia's Centre of Plant Diversity. It is also a haven for nature and wildlife sightings as it has no shortage of fauna and lowland mammal species. A visit to Kinabalu Park will not be complete without a stop at Poring Hot Springs, well known for its sulphurous hot springs and the 41-metre canopy walk. Immerse yourself in the wonders of Mother Nature with this jam-packed deal.
- Kinabalu Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
- Peak of Hope
- Kawa Kawa River Cruise
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Kadamaian River
- 1-Night Kundasang Stay
- 1-Night Glamping at Cabana Retreat
- Land Transportation Included
DAY 1Nabalu Market / Kinabalu Park / Poring Hot Spring / Canopy Walk / Desa Cattle Dairy Cow Farm
Hotel / Airport Pick Up
Pick up from KKIA and depart for Kundasang.
Nabalu Handicraft Market - Kinabalu Park
With a stop over at Nabalu Town, take the opportunity to walk through the market before heading to Kinabalu Park and the Botanical Garden.
Poring Hot Spring - Canopy Walk
Depart to Poring Hot Springs and brave the Canopy Walk through the trees while enjoying the bird's eye view of the jungles below.
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
Kundasang - Hotel Check In
After lunch, depart for Kundasang and check into hotel.
Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
Visit the Desa Dairy Farm and learn about how Desa milk is produced and distributed, with an opportunity to taste the yoghurt and milk!
Make our way back to the hotel for dinner, before enjoying our leisure time.
Hit the sack and recharge yourself for the next adventure.
DAY 2Kota Belud / Cabana Retreat / Kawa Kawa Wildlife River Cruise
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel before checking out and head for Kundasang Town.
From Kundasang Town, we will depart for Kota Belud. Take the chance to enjoy the paddy fields with the majestic Mt. Kinabalu as background.
Glamping at Cabana Retreat
Check into your tent at Cabana Retreat. Enjoy once in a lifetime experience of camping with convenience and comfort.
Have an energising lunch and explore the place at your own leisure.
Kawa Kawa Wildlife River Cruise
Embark for Kawa Kawa River Cruise and remember to keep your eyes peeled open for some wildlife sightings and fireflies.
Indulge in a sumptuous dinner. After dinner, proceed back to Cabana Retreat.
Take a rest inside your tent while listening to the relaxing sound of river lulling you to sleep.
DAY 3Peak of Hope / Kota Kinabalu
Enjoy breakfast and start the day further with a refreshing dip in the cold river flowing down from Mt. Kinabalu.
After lunch, depart for Kota Kinabalu.
Peak of Hope
A stop over at the Peak of Hope will allow you witnessing the glorious sunset from one of the highest peaks at Kota Kinabalu.
Return to Kota Kinabalu
Upon arrival at Kota Kinabalu, check into a hotel before proceeding to dinner.
Enjoy your dinner in Kota Kinabalu
Stay overnight at Kota Kinabalu and explore the city at night.
DAY 4Mari Mari Cultural Village / KKIA
Rise and shine for breakfast at the hotel before checking out.
Mari Mari Cultural Village
Proceed to Mari Mari Cultural Village to learn about the different ethnic tribes of Sabah.
Enjoy a buffet lunch and purchase souvenirs for your loved ones.
It's time to bid a goodbye. You will be transferred to your hotel / KKIA.
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level. You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get cold at night.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.