4D3N Kinabalu Park, Glamping & Wildlife Cruise
4 Days 3 Nights
Kota Kinabalu / Kundasang / Kinabalu Park / Desa Cow Farm / Poring / Mount Kinabalu
english / chinese / malay
child / adult
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged / Subject To Arrival Time
- Kinabalu Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
- Peak of Hope
- Kawa Kawa River Cruise
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Kadamaian River
- 1-Night Kundasang Stay
- 1-Night Glamping at Cabana Retreat
- Land Transportation Included
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk, Visitation, River Cruise(s)
3 Nights Accommodation
Land Transportation (Shared), Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Shared)
Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Entrance Fee (Kinabalu Park), All Entrance Fees, Taxes & Services Charges
Carbonated Drink(s), Alcoholic Drink(s)
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses
Tourism Tax, Camera & Video Fee
Travellers seeking ecotourism for their holidays will find this 4-day 3-night tour ideal, where you will get to experience the beauty of Sabah's nature in comfort. See yourself staying the night with the sound the river lulling you to sleep and fall asleep under a clear night sky before waking up to the smell of the fresh, morning air. If you're a sunset chaser, enjoy the sunset from Peak of Hope, also one of the highest peaks in Sabah. Animal and plant lovers will love and look forward to visiting Kinabalu Park, Southeast Asia's Centre of Plant Diversity. It is also a haven for nature and wildlife sightings as it has no shortage of fauna and lowland mammal species. A visit to Kinabalu Park will not be complete without a stop at Poring Hot Springs, well known for its sulphurous hot springs and the 41-metre canopy walk. Immerse yourself in the wonders of Mother Nature with this jam-packed deal.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level. You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get cold at night.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
New Be the first to review!