- Tee off at Sabah Golf Club & Country Club
- Breathtaking View at Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort
- Luxurious Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort
- Signature Golf Course at Borneo Golf & Country Club
- 2-Hour Full Body Reflexology Massage
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy a package full of great golf courses with 4 days and 3 nights of non-stop teeing! This tour will see you teeing off at some of Sabah's best golf courses, such as the Sabah Golf & Country Club, the oldest golf club in Sabah, and the challenging Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort. After days of golfing, you will be rewarded with a Full Body Reflexology Massage to loosen your tense muscles.
Sabah Golf Club & Country Club
Claimed as Sabah’s oldest 18-hole golf course, Sabah Golf Club & Country Club is a popular destination to any golfers throughout Sabah with its panoramic views and majestic Mount Kinabalu as the backdrop. Complete with water features and undulating fairways, it is marked as one of the toughest golf course in Southeast Asia.
Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort
Just half an hour drive from Kota Kinabalu, Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort is built against a 130-million year rainforest and has since been voted as the best golf resort in East Malaysia. It offers golfer a challenging course yet breathtaking view of white sandy beach, blue ocean and grandeur Mount Kinabalu.
Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort
Nestled within the famous Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort offers the most satisfying and relaxing golfing experience in Sabah, Malaysia. Surrounded by forrested range and mangrove swamps, it naturally gives you a challenging course to play with while providing you a spectacular view of the natural landscape.
What to Wear
- Polo T-shirt (with collar and sleeves)
- Long pants or bermuda
- Knee-length skirt/short or long pants for Ladies
- Golf shoes with soft spike
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Personal golf clubs
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Additional charge will be imposed during high season.
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- You are advised to bring some cash.
- It is recommended that you bring your own golf clubs
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.