- Kundasang Golf Club with Mount Kinabalu View
- Tee-off at Sabah's Oldest Golf Course
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 2-hour Full Body Reflexology Massage
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Take your golfing experience to another level! Enjoy dinner aboard a sunset cruise and marvel at Kota Kinabalu's famed sunset with a front row seat. Tee off at the beautiful Kundasang Golf Club with Mount Kinabalu serving as your backdrop. The 18-hole course is known to be both mentally and physically challenging due to its prevailing winds, steep slopes, and the constant presence of mist. After two challenging days, you will be rewarded with a Full Body Reflexology Massage to ease off the long day.
- Polo T-shirt (with collar and sleeves)
- Long pants or bermuda
- Knee-length skirt/short or long pants for Ladies
- Golf shoes with soft spike
Things You Should Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Personal golf clubs
- Drinking water
- Jacket / Sweater
Things You Should Know
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- You are advised to bring some cash.
- You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get cold at night.
- It is recommended that you bring your own golf clubs
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things To Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Additional charge will be imposed during high season.