Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
4 Days 3 Nights
english / chinese / malay
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Pick Up Time
- Enjoy 5-dive sessions at popular Semporna Islands
- Visit Mantabuan, Sibuan, Mataking, Timba-Timba, Mabul and Kapalai Islands
- Dive into the blue ocean waters filled with abundance of marine life, fishes and corals.
- Hike to the peak of Bohey Dulang Island and marvel at the incredible view of surrounding islands
- 3 night stay at Moonlight Inn
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Diving Equipment, Snorkelling Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel), Towels
Snorkelling Guide, Dive Instructor/Master
Permit & Conservation Fees, Jetty Fee(s), Entrance Fee
Snorkelling, Boat Dive(s)
Return Airport Transfer, Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
All Diving Equipment Rental
3 Nights Accommodation
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses, Tipping
How To Use My Ticket
- Meeting Point: Moonlight Inn / Gary & O'Neill Scuba
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at the dive centre / lodge.
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportations.
- Dive master has the permission to band guest's dive should the guest did not follow the rules and regulations
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, your tour operator reserves the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Your tour operator will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with your tour operator or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.