- Enjoy 7-dive sessions at popular Semporna Islands
- Visit Bohey Dulang, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Mataking, Timba-Timba, Mabul and Kapalai Islands
- Dive into the blue ocean waters filled with abundance of marine life, fishes and corals.
- Hike to the peak of Bohey Dulang Island and marvel at the incredible view of surrounding islands
- 3 night stay at A Hotel Semporna
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience the incredible tropical paradise in Semporna as you hop on a boat and visit the picturesque islands of Bohey Dulang, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Mataking, Timba-Timba, Mabul, and Kapalai. Change into your beachwear before sunbathing on the white sandy beaches and relax while the cool breeze lull you to sleep. For some underwater wonderland, dive into the clear turquoise ocean and marvel at the schools of fish swimming freely across the aquatic landscape filled with colourful corals. And a trip to Semporna is only complete with a visit to Bohey Dulang and seeing the vast panoramic view of the open sea and the islands! So, get your camera ready and snap Instaworthy photos to share with everyone!
How To Use My Ticket
- Meeting Point: Dragon Inn R4 YUN SHENG SEMPORNA
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at the dive centre / lodge.
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportations.
- Dive master has the permission to band guest's dive should the guest did not follow the rules and regulations
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, your tour operator reserves the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Your tour operator will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with your tour operator or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.