- Enjoy snorkeling and diving at popular Semporna islands
- Visit Bohey Dulang, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Mataking, and Timba-Timba Islands
- Dive into the blue ocean waters filled with abundance of marine life, fishes and corals
- Hike to the peak of Bohey Dulang Island and marvel at the incredible view of surrounding islands
- 3-night stay at Semporna town
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience the incredible tropical paradise in Semporna as you hop on a boat and visit the picturesque islands of Bohey Dulang, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Mataking, and Timba-Timba. Change into your beachwear before sunbathing on the white sandy beaches and relax while the cool breeze lull you to sleep. For some underwater wonderland, snorkel or dive into the clear turquoise ocean and marvel at the schools of fish swimming freely across the aquatic landscape filled with colourful corals. And a trip to Semporna is only complete with a visit to Bohey Dulang and seeing the vast panoramic view of the open sea and the islands! So, get your camera ready and snap Instaworthy photos to share with everyone!
How To Use My Ticket
- Meeting Point: Tawau Airport
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at the dive centre / lodge.
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
- Hiking shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportations.
- Dive master has the permission to band guest's dive should the guest did not follow the rules and regulations.
- For Bohey Dulang Hike,
- Kindly prepare RM50 in cash to cover the Ranger Fee at Bohey Dulang. This fee applies to groups of 1-6 pax.
- Hikers are subject to the Hiking Fee of RM50/pax for foreigners and RM20/pax for Malaysian.
- Sneakers or hiking boots are COMPULSORY for hiking. Sandals, flip-flops, and croc slippers are strictly not allowed. Sabah Parks has the right to ban hikers with improper shoewear.
- The shoe rental kiosk is no longer operating, so please remember to bring your own shoes.
- In case of rain and the cancellation of the Bohey Dulang hiking, we will swap the activity to a snorkelling session.
- Due to the limited number of rangers available, the waiting time can be 1-2 hours, depending on the time it took for the other groups to return to the foothill.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join the hiking activity.
- Please be ready at the boat departure point at 8:00AM.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, your tour operator reserves the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Your tour operator will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with your tour operator or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.