- Exciting family-friendly tour in Kota Kinabalu and Kundasang
- Sightsee around the beautiful highland of Kundasang
- Buy souvenirs at Nabalu Handicraft Market
- Fun ATV and fish spa activities at Ranau
- Thrilling island getaway at Dreamer's Island
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa
- Indulge in delicious seafood dinner
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Get ready to delve into the vibrant cultural tapestry, breathtaking natural beauty, and heart-pumping activities that Sabah has in store! This 5 days, 4 nights family-friendly package is suitable for all ages, offering fun-filled activities for everybody across Kota Kinabalu and Kundasang!
Kundasang is a must-visit destination for everyone coming to Sabah. Located 2.5 hours from the city and with Mount Kinabalu as its backdrop, this idyllic town offers many photographic sights. Along the way, stop by the Nabalu Handicraft Market for some shopping while checking out the Kinabalu observatory nearby. Sabah is also well known for its Sinalau Bakas, or roasted wild boars of Borneo, with stalls selling this unique delicacy found aplenty along the road. Remember to bring extra cash if you intend to stop by and taste this yummy local food.
A trip to Kundasang would only be complete with a night stay at the mountain resorts! Here, experience the cool mountain air at Mountain Valley Resort and see the star-studded night sky from the highland.
From the high hills, transfer to the valley district of Ranau to visit the Marakau Fish Spa and live your adrenaline dream doing an ATV bike ride. Afterwards, transfer back to Kota Kinabalu to explore more of the city's unique landmarks, such as Pu Tuo Tze Temple, the Floating Mosque and Yayasan Sabah building.
Next is the Dreamer's Island excursion. Bask in the glittering white sandy beaches while enjoying the view of the turquoise water. You can snorkel and kayak or choose from the various water sports available on the island. Upon return to the city, relax and rejuvenate with a pampering spa session at the Kama'a spa before heading for a seafood steamboat dinner at Keratang Steamboat.
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rashguard
- Waterproof bag
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
Terms & Condition
- The package prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) per person.
- The pricing for the packages above is exclusively available to Malaysians and expatriates.
- Malaysia Tourism Tax (MyTTx) will be collected during check-in for a flat charge of RM10.00 per room per night.
- The packages above require a minimum of two people to book.
- All accommodations are based on twin sharing.
- All bookings are subject to hotel room availability.
- We have the right to change and modify the offers, benefits, terms and conditions.
- Only fully vaccinated guests are allowed to check in to the hotel.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by vaccinated parents or guardians.
- Guests aged 12 to 18 years old must have at least one dose of vaccination.
- If the guest tested positive for Covid-19 during the stay, they will need to bear for the cost of transportation.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.