- Wildlife River Cruise
- Proboscis Monkey and More Wildlife
- Fireflies Sighting
- Sky Mirror Beach
- Malay Style Dinner
- KK City Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Located 1.5 hours from Kota Kinabalu city, Bongawan river boasts a pristine mangrove area offering wide varieties of Sabah's vegetation and endemic wildlife. Embark on a scenic boat ride passing through the rustic villages and lush mangrove forest, in search of Borneo's wildlife such as the Proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, silver langur, river otters, monitor lizards, and many more. Once you reach the jetty, witness the majestic view of sun settling down below the horizon at the Sky Mirror beach with its clear water resembling the mirror. At nighttime, enjoy a local dinner buffet before departing for a tranquil fireflies cruise and be mesmerised by the sparkling light of fireflies colony lighting up the trees.
What To Wear
- Long Trousers
- T shirt
- Cap / Hat
- Shoes / Sandals
What To Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars in order to visually enhance your experience of viewing Borneo's endemic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.