- Firefly sightings on night river cruise
- Scenic sunset on the river
- Proboscis monkeys sightings
- Asian buffet dinner
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Kota Belud is considered a hidden gem when it comes to exploring wildlife. Cruise along the Tempasuk River, passing by scenic natural views and local villages, in search of wildlife such as the proboscis monkeys. As night starts to descend, gaze up in amazement at the fireflies putting on their very own light show.
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Long Pants
- Walking shoes / boots
Things You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothing (bright colours not recommended)
- Personal toiletries
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
Things You Should Know
- Binoculars are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Child rate applies for children between 4 - 12 years old
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC