Borneo Cultural Village Tour
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
Travel back in time to explore the Borneo’s indigenous architecture, culture and lifestyle. Borneo Cultural Village is one of the largest cultural village in Sabah comprising of 7 different ethnic traditional houses which were built by the descendants of each tribes including, Kadazan Penampang House, Murut House, Tidung House, Bajau House, Dusun Papar House, Brunei House and Chinese House. Get a first hand experience to participate in ethnic’s ritual ceremonies and daily routines, such as, rice wine making, traditional cooking class, bamboo fire starting, traditional games, henna tatoo and many more. Witness a cultural show and dance performed by the natives and lastly, taste the local cuisine after a cooking lesson. This destination is an ideal vacation for family to learn more about Borneo's rich culture.
- Discover 7 Borneo’s Ethnic Communities
- Cultural Performance by the Natives
- Traditional Cooking Class
DAY 1Kota Kinabalu / Borneo Cultural Village
- Pick up from your hotel lobby
Arrive at Borneo Cultural Village
Introduction to Borneo’s culture and ethnic communities
Visit the village and experience the local’s lifestyle
Watch cultural show and dance performed by the natives
Enjoy your buffet lunch after a cooking session
Transfer back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
Things You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
Things You Should Know
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Child rate applies for children between 3-11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Additional charge will be imposed during high season, such as Chinese New Year.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.