- Kiulu Water Rafting
- ATV Ride along the beautiful Kiulu country side
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Travelers seeking for a day of adventure will find this Kiulu Water Rafting + ATV tour a treat! The Kiulu River is a Grade 1 - 2 river, making it perfect practice for people of all skills whilst being able to enjoy the scenic views as well as the wildlife surrounding the river. Head on an ATV (All Terrain Ride) tour through the Kiulu countryside. Perfect for those wanting to experience the best of Sabah in a unique way!
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
- Sandals with straps
- Straps if wearing glasses
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
Things You Should
- Participants must be physically fit and between the ages of 5 to 65 years old.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- All participants are required to sign a liability release form.
- Participants need to be 18 years old and above with a valid car/bike driver’s license. Please also have a photo or scanned copy or the original license itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quad bike.
- Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver form prior to riding.
- We reserve the right to instruct you to ride as a pillion passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
- For Double bike (2 person bike), weight of the two person combined must be 120kg. The passenger whom ride along the same bike together with the passenger who has a valid license can be below 18 years old and not require a valid license. Double ATV is more dangerous & risky, especially going up/downhill. So important for the two riders to balance themselves. Please enquire before making any booking as there is limited unit for Double bike.
- Quad bike tour is subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather conditions. If the tour cannot be held due to safety reasons, a substitute tour, postponement, or a full refund will be offered.
- You are encouraged to purchase your travel insurance for the peace of mind during your tour in Sabah Borneo.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- You might get wet during the raft journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- The Liability Release Form must be understood and signed by the participant before commencement of the tour.
- Activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances.