- Firefly Sightings
- White Water Rafting
- River Cruise
- Birds & Other Wildlife Sightings
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
If you're not willing to take on Padas just yet, then Kiulu is the perfect place for you to improve your rafting skills! Ideal for beginners and experienced rafters, it is one of the longest white water rafting trips in Borneo so fitness is key to enjoying the tour to the fullest! After a day out in the rapids, go on a river cruise along the Kawa Kawa River to marvel at Bornean wildlife and watch the stunning sunset. As dusk sets in, end your day by witnessing the lights emitting from thousands of fireflies.
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
- Sandals with straps
- Shorts (dark coloured)
- Straps if wearing glasses
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know
- Participants must be in the range of 5 to 65 years of age and physically fit.
- Binoculars are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Signing of liability release form are required for all participants.
- It is highly recommended for you to take the morning option due to weather conditions such as light rain in the late afternoon.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated
Important Things to Notes
- Reservation or confirmation should be made at least 24 hours before commencement of the tour.
- Bookings are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) and are subjected to availability.
- Guests will need to pay 50% of the total tour fare as deposit upon confirmation in order to secure booking.
- The full payment of the tour fare must be settled at least 1 day before commencement of tour.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary. If tour is cancelled from our side, refunds will be made accordingly.
- A surcharge of RM30/pax applies for peak season bookings, in the month of July and August.
- Additional charges are applied to pick up and drop off at hotels located at the outskirts of Kota Kinabalu
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.