- Kiulu White Water Rafting - Grade 1-2 (depending on water rapids)
- Visit to Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Learn Sabah's Tradition and Heritage
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Embark on this day trip combo package with your family and friends of all ages. Ride on this mild adventurous inflatable boat and paddle your way along the 10km Kiulu river. Not an avid rafter? Fret not! You will be accompanied by our professional river guide throughout your river journey. Complete your day with a visitation to Mari Mari Cultural Village where you could witness the life of Sabah's indigenous tribe long before electricity even existed.
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
- Sandals with straps
- Straps if wearing glasses
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know
- Participants must be in the range of 5 to 65 years of age and physically fit.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Signing of liability release form are required for all participants.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary. If tour is cancelled from our side, refunds will be made accordingly.
- Additional charges are applied for pick up and drop off at hotels located at the outskirts of Kota Kinabalu and to be paid upon pick up directly to the driver.