- Visit Kokol Hill
- Majestic View of Mount Kinabalu
- Kawa Kawa River Cruise
- Wildlife and Fireflies Sightings
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Kokol Hill, elevating at a height of 800m, is one of the best spots to give you a mind-blowing view of Kota Kinabalu City, Mount Kinabalu, South China Sea, TARP Islands and many more. Satisfy your inner adventurous side by paragliding or going on an ATV ride to get a more breathtaking view of Kota Kinabalu and a deeper exploration of Sabah’s largest terrestrial park, Crocker Range.
Walk along the Kawa Kawa River located about 112km northeast of Kota Kinabalu surrounded by paddy fields and mangrove forests. Enjoy breathtaking scenery during the Kawa Kawa River Cruise and you can explore Sabah's natural wildlife such as the spotting Proboscis Monkeys and Hornbills. You might even get a glimpse of long-tailed macaques, water buffaloes, river otters, and silvered leaf monkeys.
- Comfortable shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers or short pants
Things You Should Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Insect Repellent
- Umbrella / Raincoat
Things You Should Know
- Add ons - Paragliding and ATV ride are available with extra charges.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.